Entire Story of Pathankot Terrorist Attack happened on January 2,2016: 4 Terrorists,2 Soldiers Died – On 2 January 2015, a sad news comes from Pathankot that a group of terrorists attacked an air force base in Punjab’s Pathankot district. According to the sources, Four terrorists and two soldiers were killed in the ensuring battle. Combing operations are underway to rule out the possibility of any more terrorist hiding at the base.Punjab Police ADGP HS Dhillon,”The gun battle between terrorists and security forces ended after more than five hours.He also said,”However, the area was not sanitized yet an the combing operation continues. According to the sources,”The attack comes days after PM Modi’s unscheduled visit to Pakistan.
Entire Story of Pathankot Terrorist Attack happened on January 2,2016: 4 Terrorists,2 Soldiers Died
Entire Story of Pathankot Attack is illustrated given below–
- In the midnight of 2 January,2015, The encounter that started around 3:30am has ended, a senior Punjabi police officer has been quoted.
- The terrorists entered the air base in an official vehicle and they were wearing military uniform. The air base is located near the border with Pakistan.
- The terrorists were contained in periphery of the air base.
- This attack is suspected to have been carried out by the terror outfit Jaish- e- Mohammed.According to the sources, the attackers were from Bhawalpur, Pakistan. Their goal is to blow up the helicopters stationed at the base.
- The vehicle used by the attackers was the car of the Superintendent of Police of Gurdaspur.
- A group of men in military clothes took away the police officer’s car after assaulting him and also snatched his phone.
- The attackers reportedly used this phone to contact their handlers in Pakistan. The conversation between the Pathankot terrorists and handlers in Pakistan was intercepted by intelligence agencies.
I hope you get meaningful information about the attack happened in Pathankot .Now, its your turn to share this article to your friends on social networks.