Polipaka Gattaiah Wiki Biography DOB Age Biodata| India Tallest Man Died at 40– Polipaka Gattaiah was the tallest man in India and the second tallest man in the world died of heath illness . He was just 40 years old and his height according to the Guinness book of World Records is 7.6.According to the sources, he died due to a Cardiac Arrest.His body was moved to his native place. People from all walks of the society expressed their condolences on his sudden death.
Polipaka Gattaiah Wiki Biography DOB Age Biodata| India Tallest Man Died at 40
Polipaka Gattaiah Wiki and Biography– Polipaka Gattaiah belongs to the Puthnoor district, Ramagundam. He was popular celebrity in Hyderabad. He was only the tallest man in the world with the height seven and half feet. In March 2011, he was finally given an artificial foot by a charity after it was amputated a few years earlier. It was said to be the biggest artificial foot that was ever made.
- Full Name: Polipaka Gattaiah
- DOB: 1975
- Age: 40 years
- Height: 7’6”
- Nationality: Indian
Our deepest Condolence to his family!
I hope, you can get meaningful information about the Polipaka Gattaiah and you also get accurate description of his profile info. Hope you like this information and comment below the article if you like this and share it with your friends on social networks.
- Prasanna Kumar Son of Comedian Vivek Wiki Biography Age Biodata and Death News
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Wikipedia Biography DOB Age Death News and Personal Profile
- M.S. Viswanathan Wiki Biography Bio DOB Age Wife Death News And Personal Profile Details
- Hemant Bhosle Wiki Biography| Asha Bhosle’s Son Died due to Cancer